Friday, September 6, 2013

Melodies

MELODIES OF THE NOBLE LADY,
TO A FORGOTTEN GENTLEMAN

Like crystal clear sparkling trickles of water,
her fingers would dash, into the keys of the piano
creating haunting melodies that cascade into my path.

As she took her stand, and began staring at the audience
they laud her in silence. Those mourning over there sick ones came to life, for so glorious was her music, anything
wither would blossom.  I marvel as she closed her eyes, I
picture her mapping the earth, with her wonderful thoughts.
As she relaxed herself, I embraced myself for my emotion
were too great to reveal.  I embraced myself for the slightest mistake would endanger my intentions.

She's a light of hope, for all low in spirit.
She's like a fallen star among mankind who can't do without
her, and everything she touched she gave significance.
Her ways demanded great attention, and every little thing
about her became a proverb.

As she sat down and arrange herself, her feet made the sounds of marching armies returning from a favoured battle.  Echoes, thunders, lightning, overshadowed the atmosphere which I eagerly awaited.  The instrument which she played, was viewed has having a personality for they were both so well balanced.  So enlighten became the room, everyone had to veil themselves, for she looked so heavenly.  Her eyes were like dungeons that would imprison anyone who stared at them.

She's an inspiration of thoughts,
She's an everlasting source of joyous memories,
She's a pool of refreshments,
Her youth had the direction of able parents.  Signals her ways have become for this generation,
Her laughter carried tunes of innocent doves, and her
cries well rooted feeling.

Her world enchants me to the highest degree.
Her resources are an endless spring of rejuvenation,
She's a fountain of youth, and as I partook all erosiveness
relegated.  As she stood to conclude her works, she was well
rewarded.

I felt so near, but yet so far away from her, so happy but
yet sad, for I prize all nobles, but no one prize me.  Many roads await you, destiny can be chosen.

sept.92


© Right By: Ralph G Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave, drop a line or two...it will be very much appreciated; it gives me feedback on your intake.