Friday, September 5, 2014

Admirer's reproach


                                                     
                                                      Admirer’s Reproach



Why did you leave the window open?
Were you expecting a stranger in the night?
Every day I sit by the front door way, you past by like I wasn't there;
Yet your fragrances are fresh like morning dew I know better.
Your never lonely in your house angels guard your safe keeping.
Go ahead ask me where I have been? I tell you things just keep happening,
I must speak of what I have abandon, the vaulted sky the earth below, shadows tossed, and the land of broken dreams.

If I could find comfort for just a while it would be in the corner stairways;
Leading to my admirer’s reproach! Like autumn’s foliage that chariots to their winter bed,
Where is my resting place for today? Like dust driven away my soul finds no refuge…I have become tired, exhausted in my quest to reveal the sacred spiral, who is worthy in my madness?
 
Lead me captive in the sorrows of my beloved strange host where the sun rises from the Far East touching my deeps wounds. 
The many whom my strangeness admired, but stranger than none; here to abide with it in my strange loved. I lay me down until my next resurrection in the near coming spring the day of my birth many years ago when my father woven me in the secret place, not troubling where I sweetly slept.”

 She's a kaleidoscope of charm and chant,
she's like a complex maze and puzzles,
that lead to a wealth of findings and intrigue.
She's like a continuous melody that resounds like the pounding of my heart,
like a fresh spring breeze that last many seasons.
She's like a cascade that echoes in waterless regions, bringing to life anything
in its path.
She's stands alone in the presences of many, in silence she instructs her audience,
she's an inspiration of thoughts...a pool of resources, silence surrounds me as she goes about her way.
 
From the Far East a descending voice toss in the wind made its way on a long journey towards the west, From Its interpretation I was able to decipher its codes and well meant meaning. I became enchanted and eager to reveal, relentless and compulsive in what maybe its true secrets. 

I felt again promoting the rituals the heart only understand and feels, I resigned in holding back the inspiration once again. I embrace like a young child if this maybe real and worthy of conspiring with or just another natures play. Nature has many healing ways so I trust and let go of any preconceived agenda and ideas, to the amazement of my innocence,

What a treat to a child still embracing and holding true to a ritual little understood’. Within time the soft voice from the Far East continue its presentation and disclosed the paradox for which it was sent. If words where hard to find than it was certainly here that I began my stutter and stammering, a person of my endowment lost for words and thought. 

Hear me O’ wind allied of mysteries and revealer of mix thoughts bring to me your irony or paradox, hold back nothing that is worthy of inquiry and that can be of purpose and instruction. Help me find hope, as I long for the await scene of truth, happiness, love, compassion, mercy and the spirit that guides it. Deliverer of dreams tossed; show me the pathway to this wonderful journey of ruse and fascination.


BY: Raphael G

(C) Right

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave, drop a line or two...it will be very much appreciated; it gives me feedback on your intake.