Monday, December 29, 2014

Amish Shack






                                        The Amish Shack
They the raving blues that never seem too tire out always on a move like Nomadic caravans from the slightest sound or encompassing position, like a satellite hovering and dancing from above it intrigues and fascinate the observer. The piercing blues that cause so much commotion and excitement in my soul, sending it into bliss of mind bending thoughts. Like a foundries heat that consumes my inquisitive yearnings that contest debate, promoting sanity in an ever winding circular motion of complex undertaking.
Like a dungeon they imprison me as they go about its taxing ways, innocently partaker of the observer; oblivion host. In a world of sadness blue is not so blue after all, the oceans, the vaulted sky, the covenant arc, blue is eternal as promise from above. Two blue pearls in its sockets that reveal enigmas and provide a multitude of reasoning.
Enlighten me, charm me, lead my soul captive in want. I make oath with almighty Yahweh, to never remove me from your sight, keeping me writing and sleepless day and night. Drain my energy, my life’s resources! I feel the sense and meaning of true giving around you. Let heavens be weighted down on our behalf and its host rejoice one more time. If it’s a sin to let go from the abundance of the heart, than I boast as one of them all. I chase the heart as a child would after the passing of a butterfly, as it explores the new world of curiosities laughing and smiling with-out contempt lighting up the biggest fires racing out of control in a givers want.
The poet in quest to decipher meaning and revelations, the ultimate opportunity to engage in a ritual so ancient and yet all embracing. Like an outcast in all his approach, like mission all too impossible… he makes good medicine of what is placed before him. A road tread once too often he walks away with his head bow ever vigilant of what’s next in his quest to reveal.
The enigmatic blues and beautiful of them all, the one subject unique of them all. The shack I frequent to quell my thirst and hunger, the honoree of my life esteems tossed oblivion host. The inspirations never seem to vanish yet I have matured riddled; only if I could remain youthful forever to chase the uncatchable, to race against the wind one more time, to exhaust not like a wolverine relentless in his search, his pursuit. Oh almighty God be the blue eyes in the world in which I seek encouragement, and we shall write many good words together.
I write for you Oh mighty one at all times, when I contemplate beauty of all sort not far away I’m writing about your infinite designs, the everlasting perfect bond of love… imprinted in us humans. She is beautiful like Eden’ indeed and many jubilating souls praise her for the woman she has become. A thousand spring seasons may linger in paradise, but as for me you will be my favorite under God Almighty's watchful eyes; as I serene you and him with expressions of endearment.
I have made you my daily prayer and in these last days I’m not sure about my call, but certainly I have faith that in paradise God almighty; will afford me an link pen where my thoughts race once again after you. Just too unsettled my soul their twins, who is worthy? Of this inspiration only those beautiful blues can tell. Admirable and skilled parents worthy of tribute and off-springs that shower like a cascading powerful crag of waterfalls keep pushing my threshold… I seek an audience with you once again because my spirit is always at lost.
10/2010/01/2011 By: Ralph G Warcloud
(C) Right protected

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave, drop a line or two...it will be very much appreciated; it gives me feedback on your intake.