Reader digest ! I find it repugnant and resent those who operate under the cloak, of secrecy and are deceitful in ways more then one, they lack the courage to express themselves openly, their school of thought is abnormal and riddle in flaws, many suckers have taken the bait and practice makes perfect, I give the honest truth and always will no matter the cause, at disposal many are the devious ways to confess the pure doctrine, how long can you go into hiding and not be struck by a bolt of lightening, or could it be a broad disorder of reasoning, or the misalignment of a polarized complex out of reach, or the overload of fluctuations with under managed range, for what ever reason of twist and turns engage those engines, they keep hostage the expression and hold in bondage the sacredness of the heart, the stifling of conscience, under the same disguise mislead the unaware, how selfish to burn so many bridges and remain normal...
Too all those son's of light that remained faithful, that were not enticed by trivial offers, that held truth through the light (truth bearer's)... unlike the defector and no place was found for him, cast-out among the star's of Almighty God (YHWH) you holder's and bearer's of the light, I share with you that hope of conviction, that steadfastness, that unwavering love for a Divine being that has crushed my heart, this day is a good day, our celestial host, Almighty and Divine feels a love and loyalty only (HE) is deserving and worthy to be elated, praised, sanctified, laud to time infinite, please allow (me) to hold hands together, and sing a new song for the one and only....Jehovah ! Yahweh ! Jah ! YHWH ! Published on 1/12/26 9:45 PM Rafa EL G Gonzalez
Some time ago of unsuspected events, things that happen, and surprises that endure a life time, on my way home after a bout with all kinds of challenges (anomalies) that test a man’s soul, exhausted and wishing a swift death wanting to be closer to a love one (mother) the unsuspected became the suspect bold as day light, void of humanity challenging me all over again, but this time I’m ready and time is at my side…. So I wish them all well. I refuse to judge anyone based solely on premonition , actions or just pure observation, I would be usurping the seat of authority way beyond my humble means, If my person depended or hangs on humbleness and patience, our Lord Jesus spoke to a small crowd, and the law had to be reconfigured, For love is the instrument of correctness, and through the Holiest-of Holiest He, manifest Sovereign grandeur, Through the qualities of the Almighty and Divine, the fruits (of the Spirit) are made very obvious, and attributes speak bold...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.