I consider Myself a person of high feelings, emotions, compassion and love,
endowed with the fruits of the Holy Spirit,
some may lean to saying I'm boasting,
yet I have all the reason to do so,
in the lord I boast greatest,
I found my call,
my father labored for my cause,
I express freely,
a freeman I'm,
carrying out the mandates of the Holiest-of-Holiest,
I have a blood debt and thou Jesus (welcome Reign) has set me free
my contention is righteous,
I'm not above his example...this day, this moment or tomorrow a void permeates the
air which I inhale and exhale, that my call be manifest in full display,
through the expression and invisible scars, thorns, persecutions I'm a suitable vessel
so please spare me not...it's the least I can ask.
Rafa EL G Gonzalez
God has healed (YHWH)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.