Tuesday, April 7, 2026

Ring of Fire

 

Ring of Fire

 There is none but a burning flame

consuming like wildfire

racing through the soul 

eternity seeking my presences

life force in a slowly closing portal

and thou I wish it stayed 

my grievance...a temporary 

setback on what it has gained

oath and vows unspoken

not my choice

a ring of fire figurative writing blinds my sight

an eye opening exchange not for the average.

 January ? 2026

Rafael G

God (YHWH) has healed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.

Last Testament (Under Reserve) *

 Where should I start ? My call to return, how the Holiest-of-Holiest had a wrestling match to lessen my return, after ex-amount of y...