Wednesday, May 20, 2026

My beloved Persia

  

My beloved Persia


I’m scare of those who seek perfection,


I”m scare of those who have a loose tongue,


I”m scare of my counterpart for being a weak vessel,


I”m scare of the gatherings,


I’m scare of what I have become,


I”m scare of the internal and external forces; that have placed a judgment

on my character,


Yet I submit to all with a sacred teaching, that Almighty God is my witness,


As a warrior’ those are my fears, and being scare...those weakness are my stronghold.


Rafa EL G Gonzalez


May 11, 2026

9:54 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.

Last Testament (Under Reserve) *

 Where should I start ? My call to return, how the Holiest-of-Holiest had a wrestling match to lessen my return, after ex-amount of y...