He that examines me, is familiar with me, and there is no partiality,
His complete acquaintance has been made available and I feel no restraints or constraints,
For bad or for worst, and I have walked that path, never has there been a detachment. So if any other makes eyes at me, I shy and slip away, so one can learn from me, or remain in your judgement sit...for times duration.
My intentions remain veiled and abstract,stifled,and ridiculed...yet a thousand years couldn’t remain in the judgement sit.
Rafa EL G Gonzalez
Friday, July 31, 2026
Excerpts " Access Granted "
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave, drop a line or two...it will be very much appreciated; it gives me feedback on your intake. Also some of the article may need to be updated. Others were removed on what ever basis seem appropriate. This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses.