The collection* consist of more then 250 original writings "Access Granted" is not published at this time. There all copy right at the library of congress, my intentions is for the audience to read and reflect on the many experiences life dishes out. I hold back nothing and speak with a clear conscience. Only a few notes are available at this time...I'm working so, please bear with me, and thank you all the global family and friends for staying with us in the journeys.
Rafa EL G Gonzalez
07/20/26
Wednesday, September 23, 2026
Poetic notes and Journeys *
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Flower of Holy Spirit (Revised)
Egret flower To the devastation's of war and famine that follows right behind like the four rider's of apocalyptic scene's...
-
Reader digest ! I find it repugnant and resent those who operate under the cloak, of secrecy and are deceitful in ways more then one, t...
-
Too all those son's of light that remained faithful, that were not enticed by trivial offers, that held truth through the light (truth ...
-
Some time ago of unsuspected events, things that happen, and surprises that endure a life time, on my way home after a bout with al...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.