Friday, August 7, 2026

A thousand years seeks (Perfection) Revised

 we seek perfection in someone else when we can't find it within our own,

that is the most selfish display of perfectionism,

the more I'm press the less one sees my true person,

I'm a free man and I express freely I know no other way,

in words and deeds and through the letters the purest of imperfections,

why seek my imbalances when your void is made whole ? 

I'm most aware of this flaw that reside in this contraption of flesh and bones,

and at the higher level of those seeker's is the the proverbial truth and it's needs to re-arrange,

I'm the recipient of death because the curse of sin, 

A thousand years seeks the endurance of that trial,

for the duration of borrowed time I wish to be left alone,

through trials and errors, misplacement, persecution, lost-energies, periods in absences and the seeker's that never seem to flee,

if your zeal burns you try and not scorch others in those imbalances,

yet I'm the potter's vessel and through a selection of Divine will we make available what you can't see.

 
Published on
9/10/25 11:48 PM

Rafael G Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave, drop a line or two...it will be very much appreciated; it gives me feedback on your intake. Also some of the article may need to be updated. Others were removed on what ever basis seem appropriate. This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses.

Love and conscience...I'm your witness ?

 The position of conscience is this, the greater the opposition in equal terms should be the resolve, the greater the resistance in equal te...