Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lord set me free * (Revised) Always special guest
If I can't achieve it, I exert him until he can set me free, because I want to sing and ride like the wind, destination free, loyalty ...
-
Reader digest ! I find it repugnant and resent those who operate under the cloak, of secrecy and are deceitful in ways more then one, t...
-
Too all those son's of light that remained faithful, that were not enticed by trivial offers, that held truth through the light (truth ...
-
Some time ago of unsuspected events, things that happen, and surprises that endure a life time, on my way home after a bout with al...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.