Wednesday, October 7, 2026

By all Means (Stay on course) Thanks

 

Everything is meaningless when I hold the greatest of means,

happiness and self fulfillment aren't achieved in the abundance of the eye's view,

life takes on a different trajectory when abundance become enough and by all means the whole person is manifest like light and shades in a complete day cycle (subtle),

we hardly take into account the transition but very visible to the well learned, 

to be gainfully intuitive the adaptation is meaningless if we didn't have a guide,

in our ups/downs and fault-lines the enrichment and vastness made riddles of what is considered valuable and what is low grade,

in the Lord and Almighty God I found every purpose to which that guide labored and is at work to this day to bring forth a suitable vessel to frame in his grandiose glory,

it would be oblivious to (me) to take up means (trivialities), when I have all the resources,

with that said in Almighty God (YHWH) I trust...in debt and meaningful needs, carry-out your Divine will ! 

Yes, and by Divine and meaningful outlook I stay on course, that which summons (me) and a yearn to connect and expand in more ways meaningful then the last,

I am aware of my call just like any-other spiritual person, and under that endowment a separation is at work...so if we can "stay the course" you be helping us in achieving those means, and that is a blessed compliment.

Please allow (me) to praise,worship you (YHWH) while I can....


Transformation-of-dying-thought Clic here

 

Published on
3/3/25 12:37 AM

Rafael G Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.

Love is in the air

                                               Only sister Lee               Blessings will shower your way...lovely and precious