Death is a trivial matter for a warrior,
Financially I don’t chase broken dreams,
the poor and rich have embarked in a race the outcome is the same,
health, I have survived cancer and slipped Sheol and Hades once to often,
So what leads me, to say “I’m scared” is a loose tongue…
I have always feared this instrument, greater than any other weapon devised. It can be a weapon of mass destruction, and it has done so. It can set raging forest fires and consume all in it's path,
I’m scared not for my sake, but the countless unaware who take the bait setting up tripwire for bridges to burn,
Yet this instrument when in use properly can cause the spirit of the Holiest-of-Holiest to actuate and itself utter wonders,
may your return be a joyful journey, with blessings beyond the tender mercies and underserved kindness,
Almighty God be that witness,
Rafa EL G Gonzalez

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.