Thursday, October 8, 2026

Millennial Dawn (Dedicated to a special one ) Revised

 

 In millennial Dawn which is not far from where I sit, in my heart springs a wonderful speculation with greatest of hope to find myself embraced by a companion set for the mission, we under oath...send me, send me...

Our enemy and that of my beloved father (YHWH) under the illusion, impression that through weakness and lower threshold the advantage leaned over to his side,

yet deep within Divine instructions resides and stems a reserve to mend the broken pieces,

with eagerness and replenished energies I shall find that hope like a mirror in front of me,

so what should I say’ weakness you are at a turning point,

My helper is Divine, his superlative actions can mend trillions of errors and correct codes of the “sacred spiral”

with that kind of love I contend, and yes I can gladly say my weakness has become my stronghold,

because my helper will not release or leave the broken pieces yearning without mending,

Should we* say anymore ?


From Sheol or Hades make my return be your delight and your Great spirit rest and I right along side with it,

my crush everlasting and your thoughts flows within me, never let go.

*YHWH 

Rafa EL G Gonzalez

09/17/26 09:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.

Love is in the air

                                               Only sister Lee               Blessings will shower your way...lovely and precious