Friday, September 18, 2026

My eternal Love

 

Jehovah (YHWH) my wonderful love,

my Divine father (creator) how lovely you have become,

how desirable I find your spirit (person) to be,

I would feel abandoned and left behind,

if an everlasting covenant couldn’t be forged, reached between us,

I be happiest if my spirit person be engulfed...draft in a full embrace,

an everlasting attachment is what I seek most,

I couldn’t ask anything more,

and that is a question of time,

your everlasting supreme love I keep so dear and sacred,

certainly your my profound love crush !

 

Rafa EL G Gonzalez 4/17/26 08:40AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.

A mother's last wish

   I have a deep yearn and I wish it settle the scream, screech lodge in my throat, I can write but not speak it, a mother’s desi...