You're much aware, that my expressions have changed
it doesn't carry a heavy and weighty matter, its reconstructing the past
into a new self, making invitations through deconstruction of hurtful schemes
and imbalances that so much seeks my presence,
as the innocence of a child the heart contends,
the innocent smile that race to the receiving soul,
here I'm yearns the old age drama, seeking the cause...mending the broken pieces, as light is to day and darkness is to night searching pure truth and the host at it finest,
a gathering of sparks saturated the air, a soft spoken and admiringly beautiful rose, and we exchanged unbroken rhythms like energies stock-piling into it's core,
I hope someday you will come into life, and we channel those superlative expressions, all embracing and never to release.
Rafael G Gonzalez
Sep 28, 2026 1:19PM

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.