Tuesday, October 6, 2026

9th son II Excerpts (Access Granted)

 I have never been in a such a confuse state, in that which I find little answers to pressing issues and unsolved riddles. Puzzles can't come together unless, there be information and fluency in reasoning.

By all means I shall find the way or ways find me..I search all complexities, understanding, and few carry such awareness. In God Almighty (YHWH) I place the eventualities of all hopes. 

with a heavy heart, a clear conscience and the weapons to conduct spiritual warfare, I submit what remains of this contraption of flesh and bones, and a spirit that just won't give up the righteous cause. In prayers and supplications, a yearn that holds my father spirit at a stand-still,

and a love never to release !

 

 Nunca he estado en un estado tan confuso, en el que encuentro pocas respuestas a problemas apremiantes y acertijos sin resolver. Los enigmas no se resuelven a menos que haya información y fluidez en el razonamiento. 

 Sin duda encontraré el camino, o los caminos me encontrarán a mí. Busco en todas las complejidades y el entendimiento, y pocos tienen tal consciencia. En Dios Todopoderoso (YHWH) deposito las eventualidades de todas mis esperanzas. 

Con el corazón apesadumbrado, la conciencia tranquila y las armas para librar la guerra espiritual, entrego lo que queda de este artefacto de carne y hueso, y un espíritu que simplemente no se rinde ante la causa justa.  

En oraciones y súplicas, un anhelo que mantiene a mi padre espiritual inmóvil, ¡y un amor que nunca se liberará!

 

Published on
12/24/25 7:07 PM

Rafael G Gonzalez 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.

Poetic notes and Journeys *

 The collection* consist of more then 250 original writings "Access Granted" is not published at this time. There all copy right a...