To all that wonderful audience that stayed with me, since the very start. Thank you all, as I wish to embrace all in tender love, compassion and best of all brotherly/sister affection. I keep you informed :}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Millennial Dawn (Dedicated to a special one )
In millennial Dawn which is not far from where I sit, in my heart springs a wonderful speculation with greatest of hope to find ...
-
Some time ago of unsuspected events, things that happen, and surprises that endure a life time, on my way home after a bout with al...
-
Too all those son's of light that remained faithful, that were not enticed by trivial offers, that held truth through the light (truth ...
-
Release from bondage all that is kept secret, all that which is hostile and holds the expression hostage, Express the self in purity, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.