Certain females (woman)
I'm not generalizing, but through experience;
feel there is a perfect man out there searching for them,
that is remote from the truth as it is from the speculation,
You lost that (6) millennial ago,
so as to compensate one keeps a list of resumes (suitors) to offset that lost,
true love requires sacrifice and not convenience,
as a man/writer searching for the lost cause, I'm more knowledgeable on
subject, and not trivialities...
as for me, I'm not the perfect man or intent to be in hosting those anomalies,
yet I can make you complete (whole) and my spirituality is not a contest,
maybe when the axe strikes and my head rolls, you will see the perfect man all to clearly,
blood, sweat, pain, tears equals sacrifice,
true love embrace all the above and the empowerment to never release.
09/12/26 4:43pm
Rafael G Gonzalez

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.