Saturday, September 12, 2026

CONCEPT * (excerpts "Access granted) Revised

 

Certain females (woman) 

I'm not generalizing, but through experience;

feel there is a perfect man out there searching for them,

that is remote from the truth as it is from the speculation,

You lost that (6) millennial ago, 

so as to compensate one keeps a list of resumes (suitors) to offset that lost,

true love requires sacrifice and not convenience,

as a man/writer searching for the lost cause, I'm more knowledgeable on 

subject, and not trivialities...

as for me, I'm not the perfect man or intent to be in hosting those anomalies,

yet I can make you complete (whole) and my spirituality is not a contest,

maybe when the axe strikes and my head rolls, you will see the perfect man all to clearly,

blood, sweat, pain, tears equals sacrifice,

true love embrace all the above and the empowerment to never release,

imperfect in form yet made whole through the operations of the Holiest-of-Holiest. 

09/12/26 4:43pm  
Rafael G Gonzalez 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.

Restless drama

 My dearest (YHWH) piercing into the looking glass my expressions get heavier in the pace of time, my love has never been greater, my attach...