Friday, April 17, 2026

My eternal love

  

Jehovah (YHWH) my wonderful love,


my Divine father (creator) how lovely you have become,


how desirable I find your spirit (person) to be,


I would feel abandoned and left behind,


if an everlasting covenant couldn’t be forged, reached between us,


I be happiest if my spirit person be engulfed...draft in a full embrace,


an everlasting attachment is what seek most,


I couldn’t ask anything more,


and that is a question of time,


your everlasting supreme love I keep so dear and sacred,


certainly your my profound love crush !


Rafa EL G Gonzalez 4/17/26 08:40AM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share this blog and content with your love ones...I be free if your are free; This blog goes back in time when Google plus was still functional, for the masses. Also anonymous comment welcomed.

Kintsugi (Celebrating Beauty in Brokenness)

    The memories of someone loved is not easy to shake, it lingers...even postponing daily activities just for the thought, reminiscing of e...